For Board game Lovers. This is Marble Labyrinth game.
Although played with marble, It requires bigger board than the printing size of my 3D Printer.
So made this to be played with 8mm steel or 3D Printed Balls.
I designed it to use as less material as possible, hence the walls and base are very thin.
It came out very Difficult. I couldn’t complete it even once! Good luck.
My 3D Printers
Anycubic i3 Mega –
Ender 3 –
Awesome 3D Printer Filaments –
My Patreons can download this from Patreon Page
Download STL Files from Thingiverse
Thankyou for Watching MrExpert Channel !!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- I saw my own Butt Crack…. (Inspirational) BF4 PS4 Commentary by Whiteboy7thst
- BLOOD NECKLACE Vs Amulet of Souls – Reflect Immune Bosses (RuneScape)
- The Binding of Isaac REBIRTH: A Doomed Descent – THE SOLAR SYSTEM OF FLIES & SHIT
- Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Mascot Borobi’s Townsville North Queensland Bucket List
- UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception · All Cutscenes / Cinematics | Nathan Drake Collection PS4