Buy It Now On Amazon:
A short tutorial on how to play the classic board game Trouble. This is the game with the Pop-O-Matic dice roller. It’s a simplified Pachisi variant in which only one die is rolled per turn.
The game is abstract, each player has set of pawns of his color. Each turn player rolls a die using the Pop-O-Matic and selects one of his pawns to move. Pawns can enter the track from Home base only on a roll of six. Each pawn needs to travel around the board and finish on the Finish lane. If pawn of another player is bumped, the bumped pawn is returned to home. The goal is to be the first one to get all the pawns to the Finish lane.
For advanced players, we suggest that when a piece gets bumped, it should only be bumped back to its START space, rather than to its HOME. Only when bumped from their START space are pieces sent HOME.
Travel Trouble uses the same mechanisms, but is on a smaller board with fewer spaces, so it plays more quickly. #boardgame #ads #ads
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://bestcitiestolivein.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- I saw my own Butt Crack…. (Inspirational) BF4 PS4 Commentary by Whiteboy7thst
- BLOOD NECKLACE Vs Amulet of Souls – Reflect Immune Bosses (RuneScape)
- The Binding of Isaac REBIRTH: A Doomed Descent – THE SOLAR SYSTEM OF FLIES & SHIT
- Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Mascot Borobi’s Townsville North Queensland Bucket List
- UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception · All Cutscenes / Cinematics | Nathan Drake Collection PS4