A longer look at what’s to come in Episode 5 of The Grand Tour: Moroccan Roll. The Grand Tour travelling tent is in the port of Rotterdam, Holland from where Richard Hammond and James May introduce a twin test between two lightweight sports cars, the civilised Mazda MX5 and the stripped-out Zenos E10, against the stunning backdrop of Morocco. Unfortunately, the pair’s North African adventure is ruined by the arrival of the horribly dressed Jeremy Clarkson in the horribly expensive Alfa Romeo 4C Spider. Also in this show, Hammond and May attempt to reinvent a traditional board game by playing it with cars.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- I saw my own Butt Crack…. (Inspirational) BF4 PS4 Commentary by Whiteboy7thst
- BLOOD NECKLACE Vs Amulet of Souls – Reflect Immune Bosses (RuneScape)
- The Binding of Isaac REBIRTH: A Doomed Descent – THE SOLAR SYSTEM OF FLIES & SHIT
- Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Mascot Borobi’s Townsville North Queensland Bucket List
- UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception · All Cutscenes / Cinematics | Nathan Drake Collection PS4